Monday, February 20, 2012

Take Away

I had a couple of take aways from class today.  My first take away was just how varied and interesting the projects were this week.  It is neat to see what people do when they are not fish bowled.  I liked seeing the differences: videos, tattoos, cookies, etc.  The second thing that stood out to me is that we need to be more aware of the difference between each of us in order for us to appreciate each other's work.  The videos we saw were great, however, it is important to keep in mind how everyone else will see your work.  Sometimes your point could be lost.  I think it is very eye-opening to consider those who are hearing impaired or may have another disability such as dyslexia.  When we create anything, for school, work, or pleasure, we want it to be able to be enjoyed by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment