Monday, April 23, 2012

recycled thoughts on today's class

I enjoyed the end discussion in class.  My favorite part of class was discussing the final project.  I think it is interesting the concern people have over sharing a secret that no one in the class will know if it is true or not.  I have some pretty good secrets I could tell if we were sharing anonymously - as I'm sure many people in the class have.  However, saying my secrets would make them not secrets anymore!  (lol)  There is a way to reveal a secret without spilling your guts.  I found it fascinating watching people muddle through the process.  As far as the project impacting my new media work, I think it is important to realize that there is nothing new.  There are no new ideas.  The only thing you can do is take an idea and make it your own.  I thought this class was a good reminder of that.  I also enjoyed the idea of "play".  It is something I should take more seriously.  My idea of play is lame, really.  It is something I should do more often, for my own well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment